Conversions for 24" Bikes with 135mm Rear Dropouts
Brake Therapy Disc Brake Conversion Kit-For 24" Bike/135mm
Install disc brakes on any 24" Bike w/135mm QR dropouts and V-brake mounts. No cutting, welding, or any frame modifications necessary. The original method for converting a bike to disc brakes without disc brake mounts. The only method recommended by most major brake, hub, and frame manufacturersCompatible with Mountain Bikes with the following parameters:
- 24" Wheels
- 135mm Rear Dropouts
- Existing V-brake Mounts
- Avid, Formula, Hayes, Hope, Magura, Shimano and more.
- Hydraulic or Mechanical
- For use with 74mm post mount calipers and 160mm/6" rotors.
- Select your hub in the drop-down
- Separate Hub Kits are available for future or additional hubs/wheels you may have.
- Check out Brake Therapy for more info on compatibility and installation
Hub and Disc Brake Not included
Available with complete Turn-key Packages with hubs/wheels and brakes, guaranteeing a smooth compatible installation.
*Hubs in the drop-down menu with the following (*) are center-lock hubs that will need the Problem Solver Centerlock to 6 Bolt Adapter